Monday, December 5, 2016

Zenia update

I'm hoping this will be the last update on Zenia.

Here's a pic of the whole thing yesterday afternoon.

And where I left her last night.


There's a little bit of dress, a little beading and a bunch of over one skin but soon!

I've already been thinking about whether to pull out a WIP or start something new.  Over the last couple of weeks, I've been going through some of my stash and I found this.

A Stitcher's Heart by Sekas & Co.

I bought this from Hobby Lobby years ago on clearance.  It's charted for 11 count Aida with pinks.  I'm not buying 11 ct Aida so I shopped my stash and found a piece of opalescent fabric I think I bought from ebay.  I don't know what count it is but I think it is probably at least a 28 ct.  I converted the pinks to blues to match my taste and here's my floss toss

I haven't decided on bead color yet.  I need to figure out if I have enough of the blue since I like them better in the picture.

I also have Glendon Place's Woodland Wonder that is kitted and ready to go too.


4 comments:

Pull the other thread said...

Zenia looks wonderful, best of luck with getting to the finish. Looking forward to seeing what you decide to work on next.

Blue_dreamer said...

She is looking awesome! I really like the fabric you have used. She is on my list to buy... especially now :D

The Crafty Princess said...

Wow Zenia looks amazing. I can't believe how perfect that fabric is for her. That dye lot just fits around her as if it was made for her. Great work stunner. Ooh loving your next two starts too. Especially the Blue Heart one. Nice floss toss.
xo Alicia

Heather said...

Grr I have to hold off on starting her but you're making me want to! She's gorgeous!