Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Finish! and a new start.

Halloween Cat is finished!  Yay!


Instead of picking up on of my WIPs which are pretty much all BAPs, I decided to stick with something smaller.

This is Nora Corbett's Zenia.  I'm stitching it as charted on Colour Cascades Fabric in Black Holded Sun on 32 ct Jobelan.  It's my first time stitching on Jobelan but I think I really like it.  


Here's my progress as of this morning.  The picture that came with the chart shows beads that are way more red than the beads listed in the materials but these do have a little bit of red in them so I left them.


4 comments:

The Crafty Princess said...

I love Nora's witches. Great fabric choice too. I absolutely love working with Jobelan. I haven't used CC one but I have from another Aussie company and it's so beautiful and soft. Enjoy, she's looking great so far.
xo Alicia

Stitching Noni said...

Love your fabric choice - CC fabrics are gorgeous - I have a number in my stash/WIP basket :o) I recently started Zenia as well - love how quickly she stitches up and the colours are gorgeous!
hugs xx

PAk RUDI DI SEMARANG said...

Heather said...

Yay! I have this one so I'm excited to watch your progress. I noticed that about the beads too so I'm going to switch mine out I think. But I'll wait until I see more of your progress (which I know you've updated)