Monday, August 29, 2016

So many reds!

I'm still working on Lust.  And my mojo may be making a come back.  Sometimes I just wish my kids weren't so busy and I could just pull out my stitching and stitch!

Her skirt stitches up fairly quickly since there are some nice big blocks.  I just have to find the time when there's nothing else going on.



Anyway.  We had a fairly busy weekend.  We had a birthday which meant that DS#1 got to pick where we went to eat.  My baby is getting so big!  He's only 3 inches shorter than I am.  For now.

We our normal weekend pick the garden which resulted in okra in the freezer and 8.5 quarts of salsa.  I still need to check my tomatillos to see if I can get another batch of salsa verde out of them this year.  I also have some mangos in the fridge to try some hot salsa for my husband.

Tonight is DS#1's first football game of the season.  He's been practicing for several new positions this year so I'm excited to see how he does.





2 comments:

Heather said...

Beautiful progress and happy birthday to him! Did they win?

The Crafty Princess said...

Her dress is such a beautiful colour and I love how the flowers on her hip stitched up. Happy birthday to your little or not so little man. Hope he won!
xo Alicia