Monday, April 18, 2016

MO part 5

When Martina released the parts of Medieval Octagon, she released parts 5 and 6 together.  Since the right and bottom medallions are listed first on the instructions page, I'm going to call them part 5.  And last night I finished the bottom medallion.





I've started the upper left wedge and I'm hoping to finish this by the end of the month.  That's 12 days.  So 4 wedges, 12 days and lots of beads.  There is a weekend and half, three track meets and four baseball practices in there too.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Beautiful progress!

The Crafty Princess said...

Very beautiful. You're very good to keep up with the SAL. I've failed on every one I've attempted, and there have been many, let me tell you. That in itself is an achievement. Well done
xo Alicia