Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Loara, Earth Song and a new start

I'm slowly making progress on Loara.  I'm a little further than this picture from Saturday.  There's still a long way to go on this band but I am starting to get more comfortable with the stitches.


Two of the HAED groups on Facebook have a challenge running.  One is the regular HAED group and the other is the Supersize Group.  The challenge is stitching 100 stitches a week until November 28.  I figure I can manage that.  Saturday, Earth Song saw a little progress.  I'm pretty sure I added more than 100 stitches of black on that wolf.


And I started SS Daybreak.  So far that's just DMC 809 but a start is still a start and I got way more than 100 stitches done since I wanted to finish my length of thread.

Sunday, I also got all my skeins bobbined for HAED's Sea Witch which will probably end up being my New Year's start.



1 comment:

Heather said...

Everything looks great! I'm doing the regular challenge too I have about 100 stitches in on my first haed.