Sunday, September 27, 2015

Finish!

I think you can tell by the title, I have a finish!!  Yay!

Wednesday night, I still had a way to go.

I didn't touch her Thursday.

Early yesterday afternoon, I finished page 5 of my FoF 79


And about 8pm, I had finished my first HAED!  


I've got several more HAEDs as WIPs and many more charts and all I can say is WOW!

After I put all the bobbins away, I pulled Lust back out for some love.  I didn't get very far last night though.  I don't know if I was just tired, just not feeling her or just needed to decompress a little but I din't get more than 25 stitches into her.

So I'll leave you with an approximate picture of page 20.




6 comments:

Becca said...

Congrats on your finish!

She reminds me of the daughter/sister from The Incredibles.

Anonymous said...

beautiful finish, congrats

Heather said...

Congrats she looks great! So does lust I sometimes get that way with my stitching. Usually if I know I won't get in a few hours or if I'm tired I'll just read instead. It's what I'm doing right now actually lol

Pull the other thread said...

Congrats on your absolutely amazing finish. You really stitched up the last bit of this very quickly. Well Done!!

Poppypatchwork said...

Congratulations on such a beautiful big finish.

Kate said...

Congrats on a stunning finish!!