Monday, January 19, 2015

Wolf #3

Over the weekend I found another wolf in Earth Song.  It took me all day yesterday to get him stitched though since he is definitely all confetti.  

I hope to finish the rest of the page by the end of the week.

I want to thank everyone for the well wishes in regards to my job search.  I ended up only being unemployed for one week.  Last Monday and Tuesday, I interviewed with two companies, both of whom extended me job offers and I started last Wednesday.  It took so much stress out of my life!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Congrats! On both the stitching and the job lol

Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting another job =) I hope you'll enjoy it =)
Your progress on Earth Song looks amazing, the wolves are great =)

Cathy said...

You are making good progress on this piece. Looks great!