Sunday, October 19, 2014

Finish!

This weekend, we took a mini family vacation.  We didn't go far.  Just to the other end of the state.  We live in Nebraska so the other end of the state took about 6 hours.  We left Friday morning on our way to Scottsbluff, NE.  On our way, we saw some large landmarks.

Courthouse and Jailhouse Rocks

Chimney Rock

and Scott's Bluff

During our trek, I discovered that yes, I can stitch over one in a moving vehicle.  So I finished Art Nouveau Sampler on Saturday!


and started the freebie that Martina included with the chart.


As you can tell from this picture, I also had an attack of the frogs.

Now, I'm off to fix what I had to frog and move on.

Later!





5 comments:

Becca said...

Beautiful finish!

And bad froggies, hope they're not contagious over the internet.

Poppypatchwork said...

Love your finish, Art Nouveau is one of my favorite design periods.

Pull the other thread said...

Great finish.

Blu said...

Amazing finish!
I can't believe you can stitch in a moving vehicle, let alone stitch over one! I either drive or fall asleep. I'm a terrible passenger :)

Ineke said...

Beautiful finish Sarah! Congratulations.
Spectacular landmarks too.