Monday, October 6, 2014

Are you tired of Art Nouveau yet?

My Art Nouveau Sampler is still out and making pretty good progress.   The picture is from this morning after I added the delicas to the center ornament.  Im starting the last ornament shortly and hope to get it pretty close to done yet tonight.  

Football is done for this year.  The boys ended up 3-2 for the season.  Considering how much bigger the teams they were playing against, they did very well.  Anyway, I'll have more stitching time now that I won't be spending nearly as much time in the car.

4 comments:

Becca said...

How did you like doing the letters? I usually love doing them on the samplers I do.

Pull the other thread said...

Looks beautiful

Poppypatchwork said...

It is a stunning piece

Shebafudge said...

Really pretty!