Monday, May 5, 2014

Another Lust update

I hope you all had a great weekend!  Ours was busy, busy!!  Baseball season is definitely in full swing with practice every weekend.  Yesterday, we also went out and bought tomato and pepper plants for the garden.  We ended up with 13 tomatoes which I'm probably going to regret when August rolls around and I have to can all the tomatoes coming out of the garden.

I'm still working on Lust.  While I haven't made as much progress as I would have liked, any progress is good progress.

April update


5/4/14 update


I'm still making good progress so I'm going to continue with Lust for now.


2 comments:

Jenilee said...

Ooooh I love this series - I haven't seen anyone as far as you though! Beautiful work!

Mama Dog said...

I love seeing your Lust. It looks wonderful.