Thursday, April 10, 2014

It's Thursday already??

This week has kind of gotten away from me.  We had baseball practice from 6 to 7:30 Monday and Tuesday which meant we didn't get home until almost 8.  Yesterday, my DH had a flat which I had to take and get fixed.  I didn't get home until 7:30.  Tonight...I don't have to go anywhere!  Yay!  Tomorrow is another story which hasn't been told yet so I won't go there.

There has been some stitching going on since my update though!

When you saw Coat of Arms last, on 3/30/14 I had just finished page 7.  


Page 8 on 4/4/14


Page 9 on 4/6/14


and Page 10 on 4/8/14


Not bad!  Makes me feel like progress even though those pages aren't very big.

My Faces of Faery #79 came back out last night.  I'm working on that eye again.  Since more of the colors are in, I'm not as unsure about it as I was.



3 comments:

Poppypatchwork said...

Lovley stitching, nice colours.

Shebafudge said...

Good progress on this. Smoking needles!!

Andie said...

This looks fantastic!