Tuesday, October 1, 2013

September review and October goals


So, here are my September goals and how I did.

Watergarden:  Goal:  Another 3/8 of the border which is similar progress to last month.

 Before:  

After:



Dorothy Walpole:  Goal:  pages 11 and 12.  

Before:  

Yea.  Didn't manage a whole lot on Dorothy this month.  

After:  

And Lust.  I just want to see more progress made on her.  If I work two weeks on Watergarden again and it only takes a week and a half or so to meet my goal on Dorothy, then I'll have about a week with Lust again. 

 Before:


After:


And for something different and to prevent an attack of startitis

Earth Song

before:


After:


In October, I'm not going to make any firm goals.  I just want to make progress on all four of these projects.


2 comments:

Ineke said...

You've been very busy! great progress on all your projects. Dorothy is my favorite this time.

Stitching Noni said...

Oh wow, great progress :)
Love the water garden :)