Thursday, October 17, 2013

Has anybody seen my mojo?

Stitching has been kinda hit and miss lately which is why you haven't seen any updates here.  There just hasn't been that much going on.  

So, I guess I'll start at the beginning of the month.

Watergarden was out to participate in a Chatelaine SAL.  I stitched on it until the 9th and only got another 1/8th of the border done.  Here's what it looks like now.


I've just got that last side and the beading to do.

Next out was Dorothy Walpole.  I had her out until last night about 10pm.  I really don't know what it is about those flowers.  I'm just not feeling them so they take a really long time to stitch.


Sorry about the wrinkly Dorothy, but it was after 10 and I wasn't going to go heat up the iron.

Then I pulled out Lust while I watched a PBS program on Elizabeth I.  Before I knew it, it was after midnight and I'd made some pretty decent progress.  


1 comment: