Sunday, February 3, 2013

Dorothy and Deep Blue

Hi all!  I'm posting from my phone again since I still can't get online from my computer right now.  I'm supposed to get some help with that later today. 
Yesterday I finished the first two pages of Dorothy Walpole. I'm really enjoying stitching her but decided to take a break from her for a bit. 
@Ineke:  Dorothy has a number of stitches.   They are Florentine, cross, petit point, eyelet, Queen, herringbone, and counted satin.
I've pulled Deep Blue Sea out for a bit. It was started around 2012's New Year.  I would really like to see a finish with it soon.  The picture is if part eight.  After that it looks like the parts get smaller.

3 comments:

Nicola said...

Both of your projects are looking good. Great start on Dorothy.

Annie said...

Gorgeous stitching! I really love those colors on the dark fabric.

Andie said...

gorgeous stitching as always :D