Monday, June 18, 2012

IHSW!

Hello all!  

I have a finish!  This is one page of 20 that 20 of us on a BB are stitching for a dear friend who died last year.  All 20 pieces are going to Canada to be made into a quilt for Chelsea's mom.  

This is my first attempt with tent stitching.  I've tried tent before, but wasn't happy with the coverage.  This is stitched on 25 ct which isn't my favorite because of the coverage, but I'm thinking I'll have to try again on a higher count.

I'm not happy with how the pic copied here, but I'm at work and the camera is at home.  I'll get a better picture uploaded tonight.  In the meantime, here's a link to my webshots album


Now, I've got Window I out and I'm stitching away on page 9.

4 comments:

Ineke said...

Chelsea's mom will love this special quilt. Did you all stitch one page of the same big chart?

Diane (di) said...

Wow, what a thoughtful, generous gift... I bet Chelsea's mom is going to love it!

Beautiful stitching, Sarah!! :)

Joysze said...

Sarah, it's gorgeous, and what a lovely gift for Chelsea's mom.

Unknown said...

wow seriously it's really cute and colorful. i never make it with 25 CT fabric before (www.stitchingrendezvous.blogspot.com)