Sunday, February 26, 2012

Procrastination!

I need to be doing our taxes.  What am I doing instead?  I'm talking to you!!

This week I've stitched on several projects.

You saw this one last week.  I am now through page 8.  Maybe next time I have this out, I'll remember to put something on it so you can get an idea of scale.  It's a monster!


Here's page 8 all by it's lonesome.
 Then yesterday, after I finished page 8 of 1900 ABC, I pulled out Chelsea's Gift again.  This one had so many colors of blue in just that little area.  Wowsers!

 Today, I pulled out Watergarden again.  Last time I had it out I was already into the gold of the gate and put it down.  I've gotten a little farther today, but part three of Deep Blue Sea is out.  Looking at the chart, it won't take long, but I've been wrong before!

Happy stitching!

2 comments:

Veronica said...

Beautiful stitching, Sarah. Look forward to seeing your Deep Blue Sea WiP :)

Hugs,
Veronica.

Joysze said...

Taxes can wait.... LOL!!!!

Everything looks great. I love those gates in WG. Looking forward to seeing pt. 3 of DBS. :D