Sunday, February 19, 2012

IHSW - February!

Hi all!  I've had a great stitchy weekend!  DH took our oldest with him to Oklahoma Thursday night leaving me with our yougest this weekend.  I've had lots of time to stitch!  Last Sunday night, I pulled ABC 1900 back out of the WIP drawer.  At that point I had finished the first row of pages.



Last night I finished page 7.


 And here is where I am on page 8. 


Now, I've got a couple of hours and I'm going to make the most of them buy stitching an R and possibly, starting on Q

7 comments:

Diane (di) said...

Sarah, this is just so beautiful. You put your hermitting to good use... love it!

Andie said...

Wow thats so pretty! I didn't realise how much until your close up photo! :D

Kate said...

Excellent progress, very elegant!!

tiffstitch said...

Beautiful work! That's a lovely sampler.

Valentina said...

Great work! I love old samplers!

♥ Nia said...

Lovely stitching :)

Joysze said...

Whoot whooot!! Looks great, Sarah. :D