Saturday, August 27, 2011

Winter Watergarden update

I just finished part 8 of Winter Watergarden as far as I could.  I ran out of beads in the middle of the third set of gates so after an e-mail to European Cross Stitch, Cindy is sending more since it seems their old scale was not as accurate as one would wish.  They got a new scale and I get more beads.  It's a win-win situation.

 I think I'm going to pull out Purple Garden for part 7 which shouldn't take too long and is fairly easy.  We're having Jakob's birthday party this afternoon and the house still needs to be picked up.  After that, I might pull out Frosty Knotgarden for another little bit or Lust might come out and have another page finished.  My full year goal for Lust on the HAED BB is to finish page 10.  My half year goal is to finish page 11 (full page) and 12 (maybe 15 stitches wide) to finish the second row.  Very doable!

For now, I'm going to go unload the dishwasher and pick up my house so I'm not horribly embarassed that I'm the only one who picks up my house and I'd rather be stitching!

5 comments:

mdgtjulie said...

I vote for Lust, but that's just cause it's one of my fave charts!! I have it almost ready to start. Just gotta pick up some more floss, and I'm all set. Hope you're having fun at the birthday party!!

Lissanne said...

Your Winter Watergarden is beautiful!!! It is turning out so pretty! I would like to stitch this one at some point, and Frosty is definitely on my want to stitch list!

wendy111 said...

WWG is looking gorgeous. Hope the birthday party was fun for all!

Andie said...

Love your WWG! It looks fantastic! I'm hoping you will pick up frosty :D

Joysze said...

Looking great, Sarah. What a bummer to run out of beads, and hope the new ones get to you soon.