Monday, June 20, 2011

More Friendship Heart

Here's the result of yesterday's stitching.  This is part four of Friendhip Heart.  I think there are only seven or eight parts to this one so another finish is coming!

After I took this one off the q-snaps I went downstairs to where the WIPs live.  I reached in and pulled out Frosty Knotgarden.  I only have the last two parts to go which are the border.  I have an eighth of it finished.  I would like to see a full side finished before it goes back into it's drawer again.

4 comments:

Lissanne said...

The colors look so pretty! I can't wait to see what this will look like done.

Anne Marieke said...

That's beautiful, Sarah!

mdgtjulie said...

Grats on the progress, and the colors in this are sooooo pretty. Good work!

Joysze said...

This looks beautiful, Sarah. :D