Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sunday update

I finished part 4 of Purple Garden with the Sticklounge group last night.  I figured I should probably post progress on something so they didn't decide to kick me out of the group for non-participation!  I'll probably get part 5 tomorrow. 

After I finished this part of Purple Garden last night I pulled out the Friendship heart and put a few stitches on part 3.  This isn't a very big part, so I should be able to finish it today.  I also brouht up Winter Watergarden since part 6 was released last week.  It ist a very large piece so I should be caught up again in a week or so.

Later!

2 comments:

mdgtjulie said...

Pretty Sarah. Love the color in that. That purple is great!! Can't wait for your WW progress piccy!!

Joysze said...

I love how this is shaping up. :)