Thursday, April 28, 2011

Framed!

Well kind of. 

I've had this frame for about a month though.  Actually ordering some glass and lacing Caribbean onto a piece of foam core has been beyond what I want to deal with though.  Instead, I show you Caribbean just laid under the frame.  I think Josh and I found a pretty good one.  It's gold with a narrow inner band of silver.

 Here's a close up so hopefully you can see the detail of the frame.  I like it.
 Last Sunday, I did work on getting one of the dragons I stitched for my kids for Christmas framed.  Yes, I do realize the glass is broken, which is why the sticker is still on it.  But I wanted to see how it turned out.  Once I get a chance to stop by Michaels, I get another piece of glass and be able to hang this one on Jakob's wall.  I believe this guy is called Warrior from Fire Wing Designs.

2 comments:

ArabicaMix said...

Works look very dignified. The Caribbean Garden`s frame does embroidery just magic!

Joysze said...

Love the frame you guys picked, Sarah. Did you get that from Michael's too?