Sunday, March 20, 2011

Think spring!

It looks like Mother Nature has finally decided to let spring make an appearance in Nebraska! This little crocus is one o my favorite flowers. The hyacinth making an appearance beside it probably makes that list too. I really need to remember to buy some more of these bulbs this fall and fill in around the tree where these are.


This is how far I've stitched Lust this week. The far right side is the edge of the page. I probably could have finished this page in a week or so, but I got really tired of the reds and purples. I'll probably be back before too long.


Then there's Winter Watergarden. This is the second corner completed as of yesterday afternoon. I'm almost done with the third corner today but I didn't want to take it off the qsnaps to take a picture. You'll probably see it next when part three is all the way done.







3 comments:

Ineke said...

Lovely flower!
You made great progress on both projects.

Poppypatchwork said...

Winter Watergarden looks great, I started mine late, so I'm behind, but it's a great project.

Joysze said...

YAY!!! Spring is showing up for you. Your crocus is gorgeous, as are the WIPs. :D