Sunday, June 27, 2010

I've been having some problems with my stitching mojo. I can't seem to settle with a project for more than a few days so I've stitched on 3 different WIPs since my last post. Mirabilia's Garden Verses has been pulled out and has made some progress.

Lust has also made some more progress. I've been working on one of her arms. The colors seem a little wierd without the darker colors around it which is probably why it got put down for a while.

Most recently, I've been working on One Nation. I finally made it through the bulk of the blue and started on some of the red for some variety last night.



1 comment:

Ineke said...

I am sorry to hear you have problems with your stitching mojo. I do hope you can settle with one project again soon.
Your pieces are beuatiful, though Lust's loose arm does look a bit weird.