Thursday, May 27, 2010

I framed a finish Sunday. Chatelaine's MM6 - Moonstone Garden now lives on the wall where I can enjoy it instead of rolled up and put away. I bought the frame in black, but it made the black fabric I stitched on look navy. A little silver spray paint later and this is what you get.




Here's a couple of WIP pics too.

I've been stitching Chatelaine's Frosty Knotgarden and am almost half way done with part two. I'm in the middle of stitching the PTB around the branches.







Then I started One Nation by Bygone Stitches. I really like how the Zaffre Cobalt is stiching up and contrasts with the White Chocolate. Both colors are from Hand Dyed Fibers

1 comment:

Ineke said...

The frame is perfect for Moonstone Garden.
Your Frosty Knotgarden did make great progress; it is so pretty.