Sunday, April 18, 2010


I've busy this week. I've found the bottom and right edge of the first page of the second row of Lust. There's lots of confetti in those little flames so I don't know if I'll finish the page before the second part of Frosty Knotgarden is released or not.

Friday, I stayed home from work with the idea that Ed and I would go mattress shopping. I think we hit all the other placed we wanted to except for the mattress stores. The hardware store which just happens to carry a few mattresses doesn't count. Yesterday after Ed left for work, the boys and I went to Lincoln. Let me tell you know, mattress shopping with two little boys leaves a lot to be desired! We ended up at a disount furnature store and got a mattress for the guest room, and one to give Jakob a bed when I finish his room, which, at the rate I'm going should be sometime this summer. I've got lots of sanding to do in his room since I put the first coat of mud on the walls when I was 7 months pregnant with Josh and haven't touched it since.

Just a little while ago I put a coat of paint on the floor. So now my guest room looks like this So far so good! I think the curtains I picked out will look good too! Told Ed what kind of fabric and he seems to think this room will be for him to dump hunting and fishing stuff in to his heart's content. If that were the case, I wouldn't be working so hard to get it done and looking nice. Here's a link to the curtain panels I'm using for the actual curtains and for the headboard I should be putting together in another week or so. They are in the second row and are the second color in...the rocky river color.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow this is amazing! What count of fabric are you stitching this on? I am a fellow stitcher and recently started HAED Queen of Hearts on 25 ct 1 over 1. However I am unhappy with the coverage. Yours looks fabby though!

My blog is here: http://nuttystar.wordpress.com/